Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Under the direct supervision of the Director, Budget, Planning and Analysis the Sr. Financial Planning Analyst will provide support in all aspects of Union’s FP&A function. This role will partner with Student Affairs and Facilities as a dedicated finance resource to assist with budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis. This position will be responsible for preparing annual budgets and mid-year forecasts, developing financial models, creation and distribution of management reports, PowerPoint presentations, financial analysis, along with various analytical projects. This position will assist the Director, Budget, Planning and Analysis to provide key financial consulting and support across all administrative functions of the college including Senior Staff and the Vice President of Administration and Finance.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field of study; CPA or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in forecasting, planning and analysis including developing budget to actual analysis, constructing financial trends over different periods of time and ability to analyze data in a variety of ways. Alternative combinations of degree and experience will be considered.
- Financial experience with Capital Project and Facilities related work is preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, most specifically Excel (pivot tables) and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized with high standards of accuracy and precision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Collaborative, team orientated individual, easily adapts to different work styles and environments.
- Must be safety conscious and able to work with a diverse group of individuals.
For more information or to apply, visit https://jobs.union.edu/cw/en-us/job/492765/sr-financial-planning-analyst