We are looking for a qualified Senior level Front-end & Mobile Software Engineer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the client-side of our web and mobile applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company and our client companies, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve websites
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end / Mobile developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser and mobile testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web and mobile development process called Scrum (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Akmazio is a small Fintech Startup based in Albany, NY USA. We are in the process of building out a clientele for the services arm of our business which is to build websites for small business owners. We are also in the process of building a prototype for a Fintech Web and Mobile Application geared towards helping Small Business Owners with their finances. We offer a cutting edge, approachable, smart, intuitive, fun and exciting place to work with some really sharp folks that know a lot about computers and finances.
This position is FULL-TIME and we are at the moment able to offer two different compensation opportunities: (A) commission and/or (B) part ownership in the company. As the company grows this position will become salaried as well. Also expect that we’ll have a benefits program rolling out in the near future.