Senior Living Advisor
Oasis Senior Advisors, is recognized as a national leader in the senior placement and referral field.
We are searching for someone who leads with integrity and is looking for an opportunity to serve their community. Our teammates are self-starters and motivated individuals who also function well in a team setting.
Oasis is invested in being the leader helping seniors and their families navigate the spectrum of care, with a focus on assisted living. We believe we are one call, with many solutions. Servitude leadership is at the heart of what we do and this carries to not only our professional capacities but also our company culture. Everyone on the team has a voice. Leadership is focused on listening, empowering, and supporting. We believe in a true work life balance where one isn’t sacrificed for the other.
As a Senior Living Advisor your primary responsibilities will be:
- Healthcare and community business development activities
- Account management with assisted living facilities in the Capital Region of NYS.
- Develop and manage referral sources including: Hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, PCPs, chamber of commerce, senior centers, financial advisors, elder law/estate planners, etc.
- Managing referrals/pipeline using our proprietary software/CRM
- Recommending communities or services best fitting the client’s needs through the proprietary Oasis IQ software
- Coordinating Tours with families and/or services
- Attending tours with families as available
- Promoting Oasis Senior Advisors at local events
You will work hand in hand with families during a delicate time, coordinate with health care professionals for appropriate discharge and create relationships with trusted community partners that will best serve our clients. This position is for those who like an ever-changing challenge, being out in your community and truly making a difference through problem solving and connection.
- Have senior living/healthcare experience
- Well connected in the senior care industry
- Outside Sales Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Nursing, Social Work, Communication, Public Health preferred
We offer a base salary plus a very generous bonus structure and flexible schedule with unlimited vacation.
To learn more about the opportunity, please contact Ray Shafer at 518-930-6416 or email@example.com