Senior Marketing & Communications Manager
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are hiring a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity; the interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews- all safety protocols will strictly be followed.
All applicants must apply directly through Alaant for consideration of this role.
Alaant is pleased to partner with The Rosenblum Companies in their recruitment for a Senior Marketing and Communications Manager. If you consider yourself a storyteller and brand strategist with attention to detail and a commitment to the community, you must apply! They have been a trusted name in the property management world for over 40 years and are a fifth-time winner of the Albany Business Review Best Places to Work award.
What you will do:
In this role, you will work alongside the executive team on the development of branding and marketing strategies that raise the positive profile of the company and its projects and drive qualified leads. You will develop and execute well researched, concurrent multichannel marketing campaigns, schedules and budgets based on SMART goals. This will include procuring and coordinating third party vendors with a focus on best value for cost. You will work with various stakeholders, internal and external, to ensure the success of activities and events aligned with company strategy and that are publicized appropriately across multiple channels and media products. You will work cross-functionally with internal clients to ensure the vice and standards of our brands are maintained. By providing high quality reporting and analysis for all marketing initiatives, you will drive better decision making and return on investment.
What you will bring:
Successful candidates will possess the following education, skills, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience may substitute for education.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, journalistic writing experience preferred.
- High proficiency in designing and interpreting the results of multichannel digital marketing strategies such as SEO, SEM, native and social media.
- Art direction experience; hands-on professional editing and publishing software ability a plus, particularly Adobe InDesign, but also Adobe Creative.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task is a must!
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Office 365, WordPress and learning other software programs.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact: Megan Ermalowicz at Megan.Ermalowicz@alaant.com or 518-689-0710
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.