Located at Exit 11 off of 87N, Saratoga Wine Exchange (Saratogawine.com) has grown into one of the most competitive and respected online retailers in New York state.
Since 1996, Saratoga Wine Exchange has provided its customers access to the widest array of wines and spirits from around the globe, from everyday values and premium brands to rare, back vintages and hard-to-find bourbons and scotches. Our deep industry expertise and best-in-class customer service have made Saratogawine.com one of the most trusted and reliable sites to buy wine and spirits from.
"We are driven to offer the world's largest selection of wine and spirits to accommodate every palate, budget, and preference. Our highly educated Team will never make you feel out of place, and it is our passion to help you make the right selection based on your specific needs and wants."
We are currently seeking a Shipping and Customer Service Coordinator who is accustomed to working in a busy and fast-paced professional environments.
The ideal candidate should be motivated, flexible, and eager to tackle new challenges on a daily basis - if you have a can-do attitude and a strong desire for long-term professional growth, then you are exactly the kind of person that we would love to work with!
- Study our SOP manuals closely, learning the ins and outs of shipping to our customers (these details include our tech terms, picking and packing procedures, general operations, etc.).
- Receive and organize incoming new orders by EDI and/or hard copy.
- Check stock availability and location for each order.
- Keep track of whether a shipment requires special attention, packaging based on value, weather or delivery location.
- Create sales orders for corporate or VIP orders.
- Communicate sales order issues to the customer service team and buying team, help resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Submit and process credit card refunds, contest chargebacks and minimize fraudulent purchases using our protocols.
- Advise the warehouse of a pending pick-up appointment and provide any required paperwork if appropriate (BOL, Commercial Invoice, etc.).
- Schedule pick-up or delivery appointments when necessary.
- Advise managers on matters of inventory discrepancy, miscommunication, and pick-up issues.
- Wine/Spirits Experience or Certifications (WSET or the like)
- 5+ years' Shipping and Logistics experience.
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks.
- Must have intermediate-level Excel knowledge.
- Must be detail-oriented (cannot be prone to making mistakes).
- Experience with routing orders on customer portals preferred.
Competitive starting salary of $59,000 - $67,000.
Plus: 401k, Pension plan, profit sharing.