Small Animal Caretaker
Interested in a career working with small animals? Alaant is hiring a Small Animal Caretaker to join our client's team located in Germantown, NY. This exciting hands-on opportunity is in the Biosciences industry with an international company that has been around for 65+ years!
Hours and Benefits for the Small Animal Caretaker:
- Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm, rotating weekends
- $16.00 per hour
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, a 401k plan, and PTO
- Room to grow and move up within the company!
Responsibilities for the Small Animal Caretaker:
- Provide animals with food, water, and ensure health status
- Clean small animal cages
- Update information using computer database
- Assist with taking quality control samples
Requirements for the Small Animal Caretaker:
- Previous work experience
- Any animal experience is a bonus!
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and lift 45 pounds
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Abby SerfiIippi, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0709
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity.
The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.