Software Developer- web applications (REMOTE)
Established, growing company in the biotechnology space seeks an experienced Full Stack Developer.
This position can be remote/telecommute if you are about 2-4 hours from the Albany, NY area.
Company offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more!
The Software Application Developer is responsible for working with multiple stakeholders across all aspects of the international business to define, design, and implement technical solutions leveraging a diverse set of technical applications. The role focuses on custom application development, but it will also include integration with company’s purchased systems and platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A) from a four-year college or technical school, or technical experience at an equivalent level
- 3+ years of software development experience in Python
- 3+ years working on a team employing standardized project delivery methods
- 3+ years’ experience in requirements analysis, systems design and systems integration
- Ability to translate user stories into design specs and development tasks and provide estimates of the work
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with a web framework, preferably Django
- Demonstrated experience using and developing RESTful and/or SOAP based web services.
- Hands-on SQL experience and SQL query optimization
- Experience with source control, preferably Git or Mercurial
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518.689.0706
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are hiring a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.