Alaant is recruiting for a Software Engineer to join our client’s team in Troy, NY. Our client is in the Gaming Industry and they are expanding the Game Services side of their business.
Our client offers state-of-the-art technology working with various technologies to assist large scale projects to meet clients’ needs. This team works to build the systems that sustain some of the most popular multi-player games in the industry.
Our client offers great compensation, benefits, PTO, and provides a robust learning environment!
Responsibilities for the Software Engineer:
- You will help drive these projects to improve game services for better multi-player experience.
- You will work closely with your team members along with publishers to deliver solid products and services specific to each project.
- You will either have knowledge of or strong desire to learn the following:
- Node.js, Go, Python, or Java
- Key/value (Redis), SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Make, Docker or Jenkins
Requirements for the Software Engineer:
- 1+ year of professional Software Development
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience of software development cycle
- Experience with various types of testing such as unit, integration, and browser testing
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be virtual.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.