Sourcing/Supply Chain Manager
Alaant is actively recruiting for a Sourcing/Supply Chain Manager to join a growing high-tech manufacturing company located in Albany, NY.
Our client is in the silicon industry working with cutting-edge products that serve many industries such as Transportation, Energy and Telecommunications. They are moving away from R & D to high volume production of their manufacturing site.
Our client offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package!
Responsibilities for the Sourcing/Supply Chain Manager role:
- You will work with key stakeholders in maintaining the company’s manufacturing strategy and develop plans ensure the supplies and materials are available to meet company needs
- You will keep track of logistics, purchasing and associated records
- Manage current inventory of supplies, raw material and forecast future purchases needed for manufacturing
- Develop relationships with key vendors and partners to ensure supplies and materials are available when needed
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Collaborate with suppliers and vendors to negotiate purchasing and pricing
- Work with all departments to streamline business plans to meet company goals
- Keep up to date on current global trends for the availability of raw materials, logistical challenges, etc. and develop plans to address shortages or transportation challenges as they arise
Requirements for the Sourcing/Supply Chain Manager role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related field
- 5 years’ experience working in a supply chain/sourcing role preferably in manufacturing or semiconductor space
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational and project management experience
- Experience working with relevant industry software
For more details on this role contact: Megan Ermalowicz at Megan.Ermalowicz@alaant.com, 518-689-0710
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be virtual.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.