Major Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assisting with Lab activities, providing supervision as well as instruction;
• Ability to memorize script provided and perform as patient, caregiver, family member, prescriber, nurse or other role as designated;
• Provide verbal and written feedback to students using evaluation tools;
• Maintain required documentation of activities conducted (this may include recording student interaction);
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrates the ability to work and communicate confidentially and independently;
• Demonstrates efficient organizational skills and reliable adherence to schedule;
• Demonstrates a positive and respectful attitude and work ethic;
• Interacts effectively with students and department members;
• Standardized patients must be comfortable being administered the following physical assessments: Cardiovascular, Pulmonary, Integumentary, Peripheral vascular, Foot Exam, Vital signs, Eye exam and others as indicated.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Previous teaching or mentoring experience beneficial.
For more information visit https://employment.acphs.edu/postings/1477