Supply Chain Coordinator
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Supply Chain Coordinator to assist our client’s planning processes for daily operations and product supply. This client values their employees, offers a friendly work environment, and promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our client is researching, developing, and producing life-changing products to help patients in need.
Hours and Benefits for the Supply Chain Coordinator:
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Coordinator:
- Monitor Supply Chain metrics to identify gaps in current processes
- Assist in creating inventory reports
- Collect, and organize data for dashboards, forecasting and analysis
- Develop and track metrics to measure timeliness
- Create data visualizations of findings by identifying logical recommendations for continuous improvement
Requirements for the Supply Chain Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or Business required
- 2 years experience in Supply Chain preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Suite including Access, Excel and SharePoint
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.