Talent Acquisition Assistant
POSITION: Talent Acquisition Assistant
STATUS: Part Time or Full Time
SUMMARY: M3 Placement and Partnership, a rapidly growing Executive Placement and Strategic HR firm, is looking for an exceptional Talent Acquisition Assistant to join our team. Are you passionate about exceeding customer expectations? Do you like helping people find their dream career? This is a great opportunity to tune in to the hiring needs of clients and contribute to their success by finding and placing top talent. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with both existing/potential clients along with candidates. He/she will be responsible for actively networking and soliciting top talent to fill each role successfully with the most qualified candidate.
The Talent Acquisition Assistant will support the Talent Acquisition Associates focusing on sourcing exceptional talent for a variety of positions. He/She will be responsible for all project management duties including contract administration, screening, data entry, scheduling and invoicing. The position is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is passionate about the recruitment and HR field and will to work on projects from the early stage to completion.
CORE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the TA Associates and managers on all facets of a search to understand the specific qualifications for each position and recruiting top talent.
- Put the strategy in to action by strategically marketing and posting positions as well as build a prospect list of top candidates.
- Proactively source, screen and capture the interest of talent for identified roles.
- Aggressively build a data base of top talent for both current and potential roles.
- Must be able to thrive in a high pace, demanding work environment in which the customer and candidate experience is a #1 priority
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a high volume of activity levels
- Experience in a service industry that moves at a quick speed
- High attention to detail including both written and data entry skills
- Impeccable with customer care including both clients and candidates
- Welcomes challenging projects with determination and a sense of urgency
- Creative thinker who loves to problem solve
- Associate or Bachelors degree
- 1-2 years experience preferably in the recruitment or related industry
- Demonstrated experience in a high touch, customer oriented field
- Exposure to a fast pace service oriented environment
- Microsoft office suite experience
Guided by a set of values that prioritize people, M3 operates under the belief that better talent creates better organizations, and better organizations create a better world. To be a strong fit with our team and to be successful in this role, you must possess the following qualities:
- You are deeply invested in building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients.
- You have a passion for improving processes and culture in clients’ organizations that lead to growth and success.
- You execute strategy with great care and follow-through to ensure success.
- You are dedicated to continual investment in your work as you strive to do “a little more, a little better, each day.”
M3 provides end to end human resources and recruiting services that include executive search, recruitment, professional temporary staffing, human resources strategy consulting, retention and onboarding programs as well as career coaching services. With locations in New York’s Capital Region and Central New York, M3 serves candidates and clients across many industries. M3 is a member of the American Staffing Association and a New York State Minority and Women Business Enterprise (MWBE).