POSITION: Talent Acquisition Associate
LOCATION: Remote (New York State)
STATUS: Full Time
SUMMARY: M3 Placement and Partnership, a growing Executive Placement and Strategic HR firm, is looking for an exceptional Talent Acquisition Associate to join our team. Are you passionate about exceeding customer expectations? Do you like helping people find their dream career? This is a great opportunity to tune in to the hiring needs of clients and contribute to their success by finding and placing top talent. The Talent Acquisition Associate will work closely with both existing/potential clients along with candidates. He/she will be responsible for actively networking and soliciting top talent to fill each role successfully with the most qualified candidate.
CORE DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with clients in understanding specific qualifications for each position and matching with top talent.
- Actively network and recruit talent through a variety of mechanisms with a focus on building trusting relationships.
- Proactively screen and interview candidates assuring that they have the right qualifications for the position.
- Develop compelling candidate presentation for clients (in person, electronic etc.) to showcase candidate qualifications.
- Complete reference checks, facilitate background screening and onboarding activities as needed.
- Follow through on all orders and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Ability to meet and exceed goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment with a “can do” attitude in helping one another to provide an exemplary level of service.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall needs of the office, clients and candidates.
- Develop thriving business relationships with the focus on growing our existing customer base and expanding with new.
- Pro-actively market top talent and seek new business opportunities over the phone and at times in person.
- Willingness to grow and be a part of team building new processes and procedures centered around quality service and support.
- Actively recruit new candidates through a variety of mechanisms including social and digital media, industry specific websites, job boards, professional associations, colleges and community events.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the staffing or service industry.
- Demonstrated experience supporting customer needs with a high level of service.
- Exposure to a high pace environment.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with ATS systems, Indeed and LinkedIn preferred
- Must be able to thrive in a high pace, demanding work environment in which the customer and candidate experience is a #1 priority
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a high volume of activity levels
- Experience in a service industry that moves at a quick speed
- High attention to detail including both written and data entry skills
- Impeccable with customer care including both clients and candidates
- Welcomes challenging projects with determination and a sense of urgency
- Creative thinker who loves to problem solve
Guided by a set of values that prioritize people, M3 operates under the belief that better talent creates better organizations, and better organizations create a better world. To be a strong fit with our team and to be successful in this role, you must possess the following qualities:
- You are deeply invested in building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients.
- You have a passion for improving processes and culture in clients’ organizations that lead to growth and success.
- You execute strategy with great care and follow-through to ensure success.
- You are dedicated to continual investment in your work as you strive to do “a little more, a little better, each day.”
M3 provides end to end human resources and recruiting services that include executive search, recruitment, professional temporary staffing, human resources strategy consulting, retention and onboarding programs as well as career coaching services. With locations in New York’s Capital Region and Central New York, M3 serves candidates and clients across many industries.
To apply, visit https://j.brt.mv/PortalViewRequirement.do?reqGK=27679844