- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- NYS Certified Teaching Assistant
- Consideration will be given to applicants who are not currently NYS Certified Teaching Assistant if the process to become certified is started within 3 months of hire.
- Must maintain qualifications in the crisis intervention procedure of the agency.
- Must be capable at all times of initiating or assisting in all components of the crisis intervention of the agency.
- Must be capable at all times of assisting occupants in the orderly evacuation of the facility, by both primary and secondary paths in the event of a fire or other emergency.
- Up to 6 weeks paid time off your 1st year (sick, vacation, holidays, etc.)
- College partnerships that provide discounts
- Scholarships available!
- 403B with company match
- Agency Sponsored activities (Volleyball, Bowling, etc)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA
- And much more, see link below
Anderson Center for Autism offers our Employees with a Generous Benefits Package: https://www.andersoncenterforautism.org/benefits
Please submit all resumes and applications for this position through the following link: Teacher Assistant (paycomonline.net)
This position description in no way states or implies that the responsibilities listed are the only duties to be performed by the person filling this position. The person in the position may be required to perform other duties as necessitated by the situation or requested by his/her supervisor.
Keyword Search: ADD, ADHD, Autism, Cognitive, CNA, Direct Care, Direct Support, Evenings, Human Services, Overnights, Residential Counselor, Special Needs, Treatment Team, health care, home care, PCA, HHA, Behavioral