Technical Product Manager (REMOTE)
Fast-growing digital platform solutions company seeks an experienced Technical Product Manager.
Excellent opportunity to work with world-renowned companies and help build winning Cloud platforms!
Work with a very talented group of people on complex client projects!
Competitive compensation package!
Flexible vacation and PTO policies (company actually has a minimum vacation policy!)
This is a REMOTE position!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering commercial software products and platforms to market AND for someone who is deeply technical and is constantly in a state of learning.
Responsibilities for the Technical Product Manager:
- You will own the vision and strategy for products on behalf of clients (this is a full-time position), define the product roadmap, and deliver clear requirements that Engineers and Designers will use to bring your vision to life.
- You will conduct customer research, monitor and respond to feedback and metrics and continuously drive improvements to the customer experience.
- You will drive day-to-day execution and delivery with constant re-prioritization and adjustments being made along the way.
- A true product owner is needed, someone who can be counted on to make business, technical and strategy decisions, as well as run the day-to-day execution.
- Will work on the deeply technical platform products and services. A strong technical background (preferably as a Developer in the past) is a must.
Requirements for the Technical Product Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of equivalent professional experience as a Product Manager delivering commercial-grade software and services.
- Experience delivering software products and services, targeted at highly technical audiences (i.e. Software Developers).
- Strongly preferred experience: Cloud/GCP/AWS experience/knowledge! Experience with containers, Kubernetes, microservices, etc. a plus.
- 5+ years of experience working in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team to deliver products/services.
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps and functional requirements, launching new products/features, conducting customer research and/or facilitating user testing.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines.
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules.
- Success delivering products/services in a high-growth environment, demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous customer-focused problems.
- Background as a Software Engineer (big plus).
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518.689.0706
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.