Test Development Manager (Psychometrics)
Established, global company is seeking a professional to join its growing team. Should have a unique specialization in Technology (XML, Java) and an interest in Psychology. This is a full-time position for one of our clients.
Company is successful & growing and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
Will manage the technical implementation of psychological tests for clinical, educational and occupational use in the online system.
Responsibilities for Test Development Manager (Psychometrics):
Project Management, Online Administration (problem solving in terms of bugs, reports and feature requests), and Marketing and Sales Support.
Requirements for Test Development Manager (Psychometrics):
- Bachelor’s degree required. Plus to have a background in Psychology or Computer Engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience working with coding and online systems work. Experience with XML, Java a must. Plus to have knowledge of Learning Object Metadata and Redmine communication systems.
- Success at managing projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Equally comfortable working as a part of a team and independently.
- Higher than average attention to detail and quality control.
- Master’s degree.
- Knowledge of psychometrics and/or assessment development.
- Collaboration with international colleagues and/or with customers in a global environment.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, email@example.com, 518.689.0706
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.