Alaant Workforce Solutions is seeking a testing coordinator for our client in education. Now is your chance to assist with providing a safe learning environment for students and staff. Apply today to join a team of professionals shaping future generations!
Hours and Benefits for the COVID-19 Testing Coordinator:
- Part-time, Tuesdays and Thursdays only
- $25 per hour
- Position needed through June 2022
- Holidays off following school schedule
Responsibilities for the COVID-19 Testing Coordinator:
- Organize testing times and schedules for the entire school
- Accurately track testing participation and ensure 100% participation of target group using database
- Support communication of the testing plan with participants
- Provide administrative support to school nurse for testing efforts
Requirements for the COVID-19 Testing Coordinator:
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19
- Experience planning and organizing on a large scale preferred
- Associates Degree preferred
- Medical background preferred
- Strong organization and communication skills
For more details on this role contact:
Mary Arthur, TAP Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-689-0707
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.