Transit Buildings Principal
A community-focused Architecture firm seeks an experienced Transit Buildings Principal to join their growing team. They are looking for a candidate who has experience with rail, bus, public works maintenance, and operations facilities.
This position is in New York, New York, and will work alongside the offices in Philadelphia and Washington DC on projects and initiatives.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly recognized Architecture firm that is known for its aesthetic design, sustainability, and ability to improve the world through their projects!
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits compensation package!
Responsibilities for the Transit Buildings Principal:
- Build strategic business development action plans for projects.
- You will be responsible for the financial performance, revenue, and negotiating change orders.
- You will focus on areas such as New York, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC.
- You will maintain and foster existing and new client business relationships.
- You will work at all phases of a project’s life cycle from planning, design, construction, and operations.
- Leads recruitment of new Transit Buildings staff and contributes to performance reviews of existing staff.
- Identify opportunities for Industry and Community Outreach to assist with brand recognition.
- Provide guidance on market industry trends across the Northeast.
Requirements for the Transit Buildings Principal:
- Architecture or Planning Degree with registration and license
- Must have 10 years’ experience in Public and Transit builds design.
- Experience working with multi-disciplined teams.
- Experience with a diverse project scope along with stations preferred!
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be virtual.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.