Veterans Ball Committee - Volunteer
Veterans and Community Housing Coalition
Come be a part of something bigger then yourself. Join us in honoring those who served our country!
We are asking that you will help us this year by taking a seat on our Ball committee.
This event is a forum for community members and Veterans to come together and celebrate the freedoms we have thanks to our Veterans.
Our annual ball sells out every year . This is our 1 fundraiser a year ... this year marks our 7th Annual sold out event.
Committee Meetings will begin February.
Our Veterans Ball includes valet parking, a red carpet entrance, an Honorary Ceremony for our Veterans and Military Members, music and dancing, dinner by Mazzone Hospitality, a silent auction, tantalizing desserts, a 50/50 raffle and more.
The Veterans Ball Committee’s job is not simply to raise money and auction items. Instead, the Fundraising Committee is responsible for overseeing the future longevity of the programs at Veterans and Community Housing Coalition. Your commitment to this committee will directly impact the lives of many veterans and families for years to come!
Your efforts will put rooves over their heads ...food on their tables...afford them access to health care ... connect them to counseling, helping us end the tragedy of veteran suicide.. and so much more.
• Should be comfortable meeting with potential donors to ask for donations, auction items and sponsorships
• Should be familiar with the mission of VCHC
• Have good networking skills and connections in the community
• Have creative ideas and plans to generate resources and make new connections for VCHC
• Be able to work with all different kinds of people
• Committee members will be expected to attend meetings.... time commitment of 4- 6 hours a month.
We Need YOU!!!!!!!!
This is truly a magical evening. Memories that will last a lifetime.
Your time and commitment will ensure that VCHC's program continues for years to come.
Ending veteran homelessness and hunger.
Please contact Michelle for more details 518-885-0091 x119