Bold in Business 2022
Thursday, October 13, 2022 (8:00 AM - 10:00 AM) (EDT)
Hear from the author herself, Kimberly Brown, a leading career and leadership
development expert, accomplished speaker and podcast host whose mission is to empower women and people of color in the workplace discuss her book Next Move, Best Move: Transitioning Into a Career You'll Love". This book is an expert guide for professionals seeking to strategically navigate the world of work and make their next move their best move. She says “this book is dedicated to any professional who has felt over- looked, unappreciated, and undervalued. With your next move, you have the power to change the trajectory of your career”.
In Brown’s bestselling book, a specific, effective framework is unveiled to ensure each reader channels and utilizes their highest potential as they regain control and steer professional opportunities in their favor, gaining key information as to:
- Taking stock of their experiences to ensure strategic career moves.
- Discovering how to cultivate and maintain fruitful relationships that
support career growth.
- Uncovering how to build a two-year career strategy to move you into
future leadership positions.
- Gaining a deeper look into personal and professional branding to ensure
alignment with leadership capabilities and career goals.
- Learning how to use their voice in the workplace to advocate for themselves.
All participants will also receive a copy of the book!
As a partner of this year’s Bold in Business, Times Union Women@Work is offering attendees a 20% discount on annual membership. Use the discount code CHAMBER; all capital letters. Sign up here: https://womenatworkny.com/join/