BusinessU: How to Manage Cash Flow to Grow Your Small Business
Tuesday, November 29, 2022 (8:30 AM - 10:00 AM) (EST)
Poor cash flow is the biggest factor that slows business growth. With a better understanding of how cash moves into and out of your business, you can make decisions that accelerate your growth and help you win against competitors.
Attend this session and learn to understand how better cash flow can help your business grow and what specifically to do to get a better handle on it.
This session will teach you a strategic cash flow framework that focuses on balancing liquidity, profitability, and growth.
Participants in this session will learn:
- What cash flow is and its importance to a business' success
- Why a cash flow forecast useful for a business
- How to analyze spending so you’re prepared to make better decisions and take advantage of unexpected opportunities
- Strategies for generating greater cash inflows
- How to use cash flow strategies to build credit
After participating in this session, leaders will understand how to review, evaluate, and make strategic cash flow decisions that help the business grow faster.
Instruction by Camille Nisich, Camille Nisich Consulting