BusinessU: Organizational Leadership
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 (9:00 AM - 10:00 AM) (EDT)
Kick-off call: Tuesday, April 27 at 9 a.m.
One hour, live virtual group meetings at 9 a.m.: Tuesday, May 11, Tuesday, May 25, Tuesday, June 8, Tuesday, June 22 and Tuesday, July 13
This online program will empower you to drive growth with a combination of self-paced online learning and live, online sessions with Mahoney Performance Institute practitioners.
In this program, middle and senior-level managers will build knowledge and confidence to integrate leadership across the major functions of the entire organization. You’ll learn:
- The components of building a strategy and how to make key strategic decisions
- How to develop sales targets that drive profitable growth
- The elements of building the right business development team
- Tips for designing the right marketing formula
- The fundamentals of financial reporting and tracking financial conditions
- How to create the right culture, hire the right people, and provide the right environment for them to thrive
- The key leadership practices to drive accountability across the organization
Instruction by Mahoney Performance Institute
Tuition: $1,297 - this includes all reading materials and online access to all leaning materials.
Register by Friday, April 9 and get two seats for the price of one!
Register online at Training Registration | Mahoney Performance Institute