BusinessU: Organizational Leadership
Tuesday, September 7, 2021 (4:00 PM - 5:00 PM) (EDT)
Kick-off call: Tuesday, September 7 | 4 p.m.
One-hour live, virtual group meetings at 4 p.m.: Tuesday, September 21, Tuesday, October 5, Tuesday, October 26, Tuesday, November 9 and Tuesday, November 30
This online program will empower you to drive growth with a combination of self-paced online learning and live, online sessions with Mahoney Performance Institute practitioners.
In this program, middle and senior-level managers will build knowledge and confidence to integrate leadership across the major functions of the entire organization. You’ll learn:
- The components of building a strategy and how to make key strategic decisions
- How to develop sales targets that drive profitable growth
- The elements of building the right business development team
- Tips for designing the right marketing formula
- The fundamentals of financial reporting and tracking financial conditions
- How to create the right culture, hire the right people, and provide the right environment for them to thrive
- The key leadership practices to drive accountability across the organization
Tuition: $1,297 - this includes all reading materials and online access to all learning materials
Register online at https://mahoneyperformanceinstitute.com/register-to-reserve-a-seat/