BusinessU: Personal Leadership
Tuesday, June 8, 2021 (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM) (EDT)
Kick-off call: Tuesday, June 8 at 12 p.m.
One-hour live, online group meetings at 12 p.m.: Tuesday, June 22, Tuesday, July 6, and Tuesday, July 27
This online program boosts your impact at work with a combination of self-study online learning and live, online check-ins with Mahoney Performance Institute practitioners.
Participants complete two online modules and attend four live, virtual meetings. In this program, you’ll learn how to:
- Make sustained, significant contribution to your organization
- Set personal goals and create a focused plan to achieve them
- Be a true professional
- Understand the language of business to understand what leaders are talking about
- Build great business relationships internally and externally
- Use communication styles to adapt your approach to influence others and work well together
Instruction by Mahoney Performance Institute
Tuition: $347 - this includes all reading materials and online access to all learning materials.
Register by Friday, May 7 and get two seats for the price of one!
Register online at https://mahoneyperformanceinstitute.com/register-to-reserve-a-seat/