BusinessU: Personal Leadership
Tuesday, September 7, 2021 (1:00 PM - 2:00 PM) (EDT)
Kick-off call: Tuesday, September 7 | 1 p.m.
One-hour live, online group meetings at 1 p.m.: Tuesday, September 21, Tuesday, October 5 and Tuesday, October 26
This online program boosts your impact at work with a combination of self-study online learning and live, online check-ins with Mahoney Performance Institute practitioners. Participants complete two online modules and attend four live, virtual meetings.
In this program, you’ll learn how to:
- Make sustained, significant contribution to your organization
- Set personal goals and create a focused plan to achieve them
- Be a true professional
- Understand the language of business to understand what leaders are talking about
- Build great business relationships internally and externally
- Use communication styles to adapt your approach to influence others and work well together
Tuition: $347 - this includes all reading materials and online access to all learning materials.
Register online at https://mahoneyperformanceinstitute.com/services/personal-leadership-course/