BusinessU: Personal Leadership
Tuesday, February 8, 2022 (1:00 PM - 2:00 PM) (EST)
Kick-off call: Tuesday, February 8 | 1 – 2 p.m.
Live, online group meetings: Tuesday, February 22 & Thursday, March 10 | 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. & Tuesday, March 22 | 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
This online program boosts your impact at work with a combination of self-study online learning and live, online check-ins with Mahoney Performance Institute practitioners.
Personal Leadership program is designed for new employees, whether they’re new to working in business or to your organization. It is also valuable for individual contributors who play an important role as an expert in your organization, but don’t have a full team to collaborate with or are outside of the business’ main flow. The Personal Leadership program can also serve as a boost for promising talent – people in your organization who show signs of leadership and are on track to transition from individual contributor to manager.
Participants complete two online modules and attend four live, virtual meetings. In this program, you’ll learn how to:
- Make sustained, significant contribution to your organization
- Set personal goals and create a focused plan to achieve them
- Be a true professional
- Understand the language of business to understand what leaders are talking about
- Build great business relationships internally and externally
- Use communication styles to adapt your approach to influence others and work well together
Instruction by Mahoney Performance Institute