BusinessU: Refining the Hiring Process to Find the Right Employee
Tuesday, May 24, 2022 (8:30 AM - 10:00 AM) (EDT)
This session will focus on refining the process to find the right employee who meets the needs of the company or organization and is motivated and enthusiastic about the work and terms of employment. Some positions have high retention. Why is that? Human resource leaders find us finally getting to an offer or filling a vacant position for the candidate to pursue better opportunities.
Takeaways from this session will include:
- Understanding the position
- Learning an employee’s needs and goals
- The importance of professional development
- Setting new hires up for success in the company.
Instruction by Melody Harkness, Harkness Consulting Solutions, LLC
* * This program is now virtual, the Zoom link will be sent to those that are registered the day before. * *