BusinessU: Team Leadership
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 (10:30 AM - 11:30 AM) (EDT)
Kick-off call: Tuesday, April 27 at 10:30 a.m.
One-hour live, online group meetings at 10:30 a.m.: Tuesday, May 11, Tuesday, May 25, Tuesday, June 8, Tuesday, June 22, and Tuesday, July 13
This program makes leading your team easier with a combination of self-study online learning and live, online check-ins with Mahoney Performance Institute practitioners.
This online program covers the same content as the in-person Team Leadership training. Participants complete 4 online modules and attend 6 live, virtual meetings. In this program, you’ll learn:
- How to prepare to influence and lead others, even former peers
- Best practices for analyzing and motivating a team
- How to adjust your communication style to best fit the audience
- How to clarify and communicate expectations for your team
- Best practices for handling team challenges How to drive team accountability
- To take control and put your own leadership system in place
Instruction by Mahoney Performance Institute
Tuition: $1,097 - this includes all reading materials and online access to all learning materials.
Register by Friday, April 9 and get two seats for the price of one.
Register online at Training Registration | Mahoney Performance Institute