BusinessU: Team Leadership
Tuesday, September 7, 2021 (2:30 PM - 3:30 PM) (EDT)
Kick-off call: Tuesday, September 7 | 2:30 p.m.
One-hour live, virtual group meetings at 2:30 p.m.: Tuesday, September 21, Tuesday, October 5, Tuesday, October 26, Tuesday, November 9 and Tuesday, November 30
This program makes leading your team easier with a combination of self-study online learning and live, online check-ins with Mahoney Performance Institute practitioners.
Participants complete four online modules and attend six live, virtual meetings. In this program, you’ll learn:
- How to prepare to influence and lead others, even former peers
- Best practices for analyzing and motivating a team
- How to adjust your communication style to best fit the audience
- How to clarify and communicate expectations for your team
- Best practices for handling team challenges
- How to drive team accountability
- To take control and put your own leadership system in place
Tuition: $1,097 - this includes all reading materials and online access to all learning materials.
Register online at https://mahoneyperformanceinstitute.com/services/team-leadership-course/