Inside Clifton Park/Halfmoon: A Community Business Forum
Tuesday, September 26, 2023 (8:00 AM - 9:30 AM) (EDT)
Online registration is now closed. You may register at the door as a walk-in.
We are pleased to introduce a community business forum called Inside Clifton Park/Halfmoon that will feature community leaders, business owners, educators, and real estate professionals discussing the latest issues and trends shaping our community and local economy.
Hosted by the Chamber of Southern Saratoga County, we believe that by working together, we can build a stronger, more vibrant community that benefits everyone.
Please join us on Tuesday, September 26, from 8 - 9:30 a.m. to connect with other area businesses as we explore the growth of Clifton Park/Halfmoon. Coffee and refreshments will be served.
- Carmine DeCrescente III, Vice President, DeCrescente Distributing Company, Inc., Chairman, The Chamber of Southern Saratoga County
- Phil Barrett, Supervisor, Town of Clifton Park
- Kevin Tollisen, Supervisor, Town of Halfmoon
- Dr. L. Oliver Robinson, Superintendent, Shenendehowa CSD
- Jaclyn Hakes, Associate, Director of Planning Services, M.J. Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C.
- Willie Miranda, Owner & Broker, Miranda Real Estate Group & Insurance
- Katie Osborn, VP of Marketing, Alpin Haus
Registration is suggested as reservations are limited. This event is open to both Chamber members & non-members. Admission is $10. Please contact Lauren Cognato, Events Manager at email@example.com with questions. The event will be held in the conference room on the second floor, up the stairs to the right.
475 Moe Road
Clifton Park, NY 12065-3808 United States