Business Development Representative
MacFawn Fire & Flood Restoration is a rapidly growing disaster restoration company that has serviced commercial and residential clients throughout New York State for over 30 years. We are a family-oriented business that upholds our core values of being action oriented and process driven with a focus on honesty and integrity. We strive to improve both our employees lives and professional careers through training, educational opportunities and more.
As we continue to expand our service reach throughout the Northeast, we are seeking energetic and responsible team members to join the company and help take our clients’ worries away when disaster strikes. MacFawn Fire & Flood Restoration is currently interviewing for the Business Development Representative opportunity to help establish and nurture client relationships. The Business Development Representative will work out of the Albany, NY office and provide support to both the main office and Business Development Department.
- Travel within assigned sales territory(ies) to meet prospects and clients.
- Schedule and conduct calls and in-person meetings with prospective and current clients as predetermined by MacFawn Administration.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.
- Promote Company services to prospective and current clients.
- Research/monitor industry-related verticals for development and maintenance of prospective client databases.
- Document travel mileage, client communications/visits, etc. in internal database(s).
- Answer inbound prospective and current client general inquiry/sales calls and emails.
- Maintain the internal customer relationship management (CRM) program to track client communications, monitor scheduling, etc.
- Potential for participation in industry-related organizations and events.
- Potential for assistance in development of marketing materials.
- Conduct in-person estimates for remediation activities for our residential client base as needed.
- Minimum 2 year degree
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent email skills
- Ability to follow and adhere to internal systems
- Excellent documentation skills
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Internet, and customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Friendly and energetic
- Job Type: Full-time
- Compensation: $30,000 to $40,000 base salary
- Supplemental Pay Type: Commissions pay; Total compensation based upon performance (60-80K annually)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off